If you are having problems accessing the members area, please read below.
- Your access details will have been originally sent to you in an email with “your OptimizePress access details” in the subject line. Please search for this email in your email client to find your original access details.
- If your username/password are not being accepted, please try using your email address for your username, as this may work instead of your username like “JamesDyson”
- If you still can’t get your password to work, you can reset your password by clicking here. Please note this will take you to a form where you will enter your username or email and will be sent an email. In this email, you will need to click a link to then setup a new password.
If you are still having problems getting access after checking all of the above, please contact our helpdesk
There are a number of reasons the header is not showing on your page. Please check the following:
- Check you have successfully uploaded a header to your OptimizePress General Settings dashboard. If you are using a membership template, you need to upload a header in the “Membership Options” OptimizePress admin page. If you are using a blog you need to upload a header in the “Blog Options” admin page
- Check you have set the height of your header in the admin dashboard (in a box just below the upload boxes)
- Check you have ticked “show header” on the On-Page Sales Page customization options panel.
- Ensure you are using a template that supports a header. This is Style 1 & 2 sales style templates. Note that style 3 templates support logo only, and squeeze pages only support a header on the templates which specify they do with (header) in the name
You can find your RSS feed for your blog posts in OptimizePress at
yourdomain.com/feed (provided that your site is located at the main root domain).
Please note that WordPress only creates an RSS feed for your main blog post content, it does not create a feed for page content
If you are using video code from another provider, sometimes it will not show up centered on your pages.
Often this centering needs to be set with the provider of the video code (outside of OptimizePress) but you can try using the HTML center tags around your embed code in the embed field to center the video. This would look something like:
<center> YOUR CODE </center>